Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don't hoard it. Don't dole it out like a miser. Spend it lavishly like a millionaire intent on going broke."

I am an all of nothing girl as it turns out. I've realized that I haven't been using my talents or really put my heart into anything for a long time. The one thing my heart was invested in, I tried to take a break from.

I miss the days where my heart and talents were a smorgasbord; spread out almost evenly between a number of activities and responsibilities. Passion, energy, and time abounded. Where has she gone?

One thing is for sure, I am determined to find her again. I just have to find a way to keep her around and dedicated to lavishing exploring my talents once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment